A. About Zingoy
1. What is Zingoy?
Zingoy is your joyous shopping buddy, who pays you each time you shop. It also allows you to earn on your friends’ shopping
2. Can I sign up on Zingoy for free?
Yes, signing up on Zingoy is free!
3. How can I earn cash back on Zingoy?
Yes, signing up on Zingoy is free!
You can earn cashback at Zingoy by: (1) Shopping via Zingoy (2) Sharing your Zingoy link
Shopping via Zingoy
We partner with a number of stores. All you have to do is shop at the stores you like via Zingoy and sit back! We’ll track your order and process your cashback.
Sharing your Zingoy link
You got shopaholic friends/family? Share your Zingoy link with them and earn cashback on each of their purchases.
C. Stores on Zingoy
11. Which stores can I earn cashback on Zingoy?
You can earn cashback on all the stores listed on Zingoy. If you cannot find your favorite store, tell us here and we’ll get working on it.
12. How much cashback will I get on my purchases?
Each merchant pays a different cash back amount based on the category of the product.
Check out the current payout for the category of your product and related special offers right here.
D. Vouchers & Gift Cards
13. How can I earn instant cashback on buying vouchers?
Once you buy voucher on Zingoy App your cashback will be immediately added into your Zingoy account as ‘Tracked’ and it will be validated within 3 hours.
14. What do you mean by Instant Cashback?
Cashback earned on voucher purchase will be tracked immediately and validated in 3 hours.
15. How do I claim cashback earned from vouchers?
Claiming process remains the same. The minimum threshold will be a validated cashback of Rs. 250. Cashback earned from vouchers can be claimed just like other Zingoy earnings..
16. How do I find a particular voucher?
You can search the name of the store on Zingoy and you can view the all the available vouchers of various denominations for that store.
17. Is there any maximum limit of buying vouchers?
A maximum of 10 vouchers can be bought at a time.
18. How do I buy vouchers?
This is pretty easy. You just need to follow some simple steps:
- Log in to Zingoy App.
- Find vouchers for the stores you like.
- Select the denomination of the voucher and click on ‘Add to Cart’ button You can add upto 10 vouchers in a cart at a time.
- After adding all the vouchers in the cart, click on ‘Pay Now’.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway where you can select the mode of payment.
- Once the order is successfully placed, the vouchers will be sent to you registered mail ID or you can also download it from App/Site under ‘My Voucher’ section. The status will appear as ‘Success’.
19. Can I use Zingoy cashback for buying a voucher?
You can pay for these vouchers using payment options like Credit/Debit Cards, Netbanking etc via PayUBiz Payment Gateway and PayTM Wallet. Currently, Zingoy cashback cannot be used for buying vouchers.
20. What does the status ‘ Refund Initiated’ mean?
'Refund Initiated' status- A very rare situation. It comes when payment is done but all the vouchers applied by you becomes unavailable. Not to worry. We shall refund the payment within 10 working days. You can check your Bank account and get back to us if you do not receive the refund/payment.
21. What does the status ‘ Partial’ mean?
'Partial' status- It comes when payment is done but we run out of stock for some of the vouchers you have bought. Not to worry. We shall refund the payment within 10 working days. You can check your Bank account and get back to us if you do not receive the refund/payment.
22. What does the status ‘ In Progress’ mean?
'In Progress' status- It comes when you have initiated payment but not completed it. The items will remain in your cart forever unless you delete it or complete the purchase.
23. Can I cancel my voucher/ Gift Card?
Unfortunately once an order is placed cannot be canceled.
24. I have mentioned an incorrect email id for the gift-card, I wish to rectify the same and resend it to the correct email id?
Currently we do not allow users to edit or make changes to the email address once the voucher is sent out. Hence we request users to be doubly sure when they enter the email address as it cannot be changed once the voucher is sent.
25. Can I send the Gift cards to Non-Zingoy users?
Yes, you can send vouchers to the Non-Zingoy users as well.
26. Once I purchase the voucher, by when will it be received by the beneficiary?
The voucher purchased is a gift card, it will be sent instantly on the email address entered by you
E. Tracking Cashback
27. How do I make sure I always get my cashback?
We recommend the below to make sure you don’t lose out on your cash back:
- Always access the store site using your Zingoy link only, to enable tracking your cash back.
- Do not type the online store’s name on your browser or search bar to access the page.
- Using certain coupons may lead to no cashback. Cashback will be eligible for coupons when explicitly mentioned so.
- Always make sure the browser cookies are enabled and the pop up blocker is disabled.
- Do not visit any other coupon, deal or price comparison site while you exit Zingoy to go the online store to shop.
- If you did visit another site, then do remember to clear old cookies from the browser before clicking through a link via Zingoy.
- Add products in your cart at the store site only AFTER you land on the store page via Zingoy link/Zingoy offers & not before.
- Certain stores will not pay cashback on purchase of a gift certificate and/or using store credits.
- Complete the transaction in one online sitting on a single tab. Some stores do provide service of placing order through phone – in such cases, no cashback is paid by the store.
- If the tracked order is partially or fully cancelled and/or partially or fully returned back then cashback won’t be paid by the store.
- Follow any specific instructions stores highlight on their online store. In addition, you may also refer to the some additional information on the respective store page on Zingoy.
28. Where can I see my earnings on Zingoy account?
Once you log in to Zingoy, you can view your earnings on the dashboard. (Hover the mouse on your username in the top right corner of the page and click on Dashboard from the drop down menu.)
29. It’s been 3 days and my transaction is not tracked. What do I do?
For successful purchases made using your URL the expected cash back money will reflect on the dashboard of your Zingoy account in 2-3 days.
If your purchase isn’t tracked, raise a missing cashback ticket here with us and we’ll follow up with the stores for your missing funds.
30. My Transaction was tracked and then it was rejected! Why wasn’t it validated?
For successful purchases made using your URL the expected cash back money will reflect on the dashboard of your Zingoy account in 2-3 days.
- (a) Make sure you have followed all recommended steps for cashback when you buy from Zingoy
- (b) Any cancellations/refund/exchange can lead to rejection of transaction. In this case, do not worry, when you place your next order, just be sure to buy via Zingoy and your cashback should be on its way.
- (c) Using Coupon codes may lead to rejection of cashback. Store & Zingoy terms will be applicable for the same.
- (d) In rare cases, at the time purchase if you accessed the store page via any other cashback/coupon/deal sites then due unclear tracking that may also lead to rejection of cashback.
31. What can I do about rejected transaction?
It can be heartbreaking to see your transaction rejected. Unfortunately, stores do not always give clear reasons for rejection.
If you believe you have followed all recommended steps for cashback then do let us know and we’ll do our best to resolve the matter.
32. I’ve made a purchase today, by when will I get the cash back amount?
Any purchase made needs to be ‘Tracked’ and ‘Validated’ by us and the merchant.
Once a successful online purchase has been made via your Zingoy account or your Zingoy link, it will be tracked within 3 days. Then you will see these transactions under the ‘Tracked’ section.
Merchants usually take up to 60 days to validate cashback, and they validate tracked transactions on certain conditions.
Once your transactions are validated, you can redeem your money!
Just click on ‘Redeem Now’ on Dashboard and follow the steps.
F. Redemption & Payment Process
33. What is ZingCash and ZingCash+?
Your cashback on Zingoy can be of two types: Earnings & Bonus.
Earnings typically include the cashback that you have earned via Shopping, Gift Card Purchases or Referral. Transactions from these modes go into ZingCash upon validation.
Bonus earnings typically include the promotional cashback that we give you based on your engagement with Zingoy. Eg: Double Cashback, Zingfest Cashback, Joining Bonus, Sign Up Bonus etc. Bonus transactions go into the ZingCash+ upon validation.
34. I have some ZingCash and ZingCash+ earnings, what do I do next?
Congratulations! Now all you need to do is click on the ‘Redeem Now’ button on Dashboard and you can claim it through purchase of gift cards or we’ll send the money to your desired bank account.
35. Is there a minimum amount of Redemption?
No you can redeem any amount from your ZingCash for buying Gift Cards. However, you need to have a minimum of Rs 100 (excluding the Amazon and Flipkart cashback rewards) to claim it into your bank.
36. Why do I have multiple redemption options?
When you click on Redeem cashback, you will see that you have three options. They are:
- 1. Redeem as Amazon Vouchers: This displays all your cashback, which can be redeemed in form of Amazon vouchers only.
- 2. Redeem as Any Voucher: This displays all your cashback, which can be redeemed in form of vouchers of any store.
- 3. Transfer to Bank Account: This displays the total cashback amount that you can transfer to your bank account.
All earnings in Zingoy, except Amazon India and Flipkart cashback rewards, can be transferred to Bank or redeemed as vouchers. In case of Amazon India cashback, Amazon only allows its cashback to be redeemed as Amazon vouchers. On the other hand, Flipkart allows you to redeem its cashback in form of vouchers of any store, but it does not allow you to transfer Flipkart cashback to your bank account.
Thus, based on your earnings, we show you the best possible redemption options, out of which you can choose any one.
37. What does '+10% of ZingCash' mean when I redeem?
When you redeem your ZingCash earnings you will be eligible to redeem some of your Bonus Earnings i.e. ZingCash+ along with it. However, the maximum ZingCash+ that you will be eligible to redeem is calculated as 10% of ZingCash Amount Redeemed or Total Available ZingCash+, whichever is lower.
Eg: If you want to redeem Rs 500 from your ZingCash and you have Rs 1000 ZingCash+
You get Rs 500 + (10% of 500) i.e. Rs 50 from ZingCash+
So, your remaining balance would be Rs 0 ZingCash and Rs 950 ZingCash+
But if you want to redeem Rs 500 from your ZingCash and you have only Rs 30 ZingCash+
Then you get Rs 500 + Rs 30 from ZingCash+ only
Then your remaining balance would be Rs 0 ZingCash and Rs 0 ZingCash+
38. While buying a voucher, how is Zingoy earnings calculated in the cart?
The Zingoy earnings available will be automatically applied on the items in your cart, along with which, you will be eligible to redeem some of your Bonus Earnings i.e. ZingCash+.
Please Note: Your Amazon cashback can be redeemed in form of Amazon vouchers only.
To understand your cashback redemption options better refer Q. 33.
39. Can I buy a voucher even if I have inadequate Zingoy earnings?
Your Zingoy earnings will be applied in your cart and if it falls short from the voucher order value you will be redirected to the Payment Gateway where you can choose one of the easy and secure payment options to pay the rest of the amount and complete the order.
Eg: If you want to buy a voucher worth Rs 500 but you have only Rs 450 Zingoy earnings, you need to pay the remaining amount at the payment gateway through bank cards, net banking or any other option you prefer.
40. Will I get cashback when I use Zingoy earnings on an order?
Of course you will. Your Zingoy earnings are nothing but your cash and you will get the cashback applicable in the vouchers even if you use Zingoy earnings to purchase them.
41. Is it compulsory to use my Zingoy earnings on an order?
You have an option to use the Zingoy earnings on an order, but if you wish to save it for later, you can just un-tick the ‘use Zingoy earnings’ checkbox in your cart, and pay for the order through other payment options available at checkout.
42. I’ve claimed cashback today. When will I receive it in my bank account?
We make payments twice a month. Here is the payment schedule:
|Claim Date||Expected Payment Date|
|23rd to 7th||10th|
|8th to 22nd||25th|
|If Expected Payment Date falls on a holiday, payment will be processed on the next working date.|
43. I have validated cashback. But I do not want cash for it. I would like it in other forms like recharge or gift vouchers.
You can redeem the cashback claimed, either through a bank transfer or you can opt for gift cards available on Zingoy. Choose gift cards from any store and denomination and your cashback eligible will be automatically applied when you checkout.
Please note: Amazon cashback can be redeemed in form of Amazon vouchers only.
44. What bank details do I need to provide?
Kindly provide the exact bank account details on this page. Make sure you provide the below details of the account where you would like to receive the money:
- a. Bank Name
- b. Bank Account Number
- c. IFS Code
- d. Bank Address
45. Do I have to update the pancard, if yes, then what is the criteria?
Yes, it will be mandatory to update the pancard if you fall under the below category, Please refer the table below:
|Time Period||User has||Transaction Status||Details Required|
|1 month||10K earnings||Tracked or Validated||
PAN Card - Mandatory
Birthdate - Mandatory
Residential add - Mandatory
Bank Account - Optional
|12 months||25K earnings||Tracked or Validated|
|1 month||Less than 10K earnings||Tracked or Validated||
PAN Card - Optional
Birthdate - Optional
Residential add - Optional
Bank Account - Optional
|12 months||Less than 25K earnings||Tracked or Validated|
1 month is defined as 1st - 31st of a month
46. Where will i get the option to update the pancard?
Currently, you will get an option to update the Pancard number under "Profile" category.
47. Whether the pancard number is necessary to be updated , if i am opting for Gift vouchers instead of Bank transfer?
Yes, it will be mandatory even if you opt for Gift vouchers instead of Bank transfer , if you fall under the above category.
48. Is it safe to provide my pancard number with you?
We at Zingoy , assure you that your profile details including your pancard number will be not be misused. Also.we would like to mention that once you update the pancard details, your profile becomes a verified profile, which inturn will help us to serve you better.
49. Is there any expiry date for my Zingoy Earnings?
Yes, currently your earnings are divided into ZingCash and ZingCash+ and the validated amount in your Zingoy Earnings will have to be redeemed as per the expiry schedule mentioned below:
- 1. ZingCash: The earnings will get expired within 24 months from the validated date.
- 2. Zingcash+: The earnings will get expired within 6 months from the validated date.
G. Refer & earn
50. What is the Zingoy Refer and Earn Program?
The Zingoy Refer and Earn Program lets you invite your friends to join Zingoy. For every friend you successfully refer to Zingoy, we credit money to your and your friends account.
51. How can I refer Zingoy to my friends?
You can share your Zingoy referral link and referral code through either of the following options
- Invite via email: On the referral page in the ‘Share your referral code via email’ section, enter the e-mail ids of friends you wish to invite, and click "INVITE".
-Share via social media: On the referral page in the Share your referral code via social media, you can share the referral link and referral code on Facebook, Twitter, Google plus and even whatsapp.
-Refer it with multiple contacts: You can also referral the referral link and referral code with multiple emails in your mailing list from your email accounts on Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail.
52. How do I earn from Zingoy referral program and how much?
Once your friend signs up on Zingoy using your referral code, we credit you & your friend’s Zingoy account with Rs. 50. Once your friend earns his/her total ZingCash of Rs. 200, we validate both your Referral bonuses.
53. Can I invite anyone?
Yes, you can invite any of your friends or acquaintances who are not registered with Zingoy. However, to ensure that users don't get spammed, please ensure that you only send invites to people you are acquainted with.
54. For how long are the referral link and code valid?
The referral link and code do not have an expiry date.
55. I am trying to invite a friend; I am getting a message ‘Email is already registered with zingoy’.
You can invite your friends who are not yet registered with Zingoy.
56. My friend has sent me a referral link and code. How do I use it?
Once you receive the link and code from the friend, just click on the referral link and the Zingoy signup page will open and the referral code will be auto populated. Just enter your name and email ID and hit sign up button. You are done!
57. What if my friend cancels his order after shopping? Do I still get the referral amount?
No. Unless and until the cash back amount is validated from the store your friend will not be eligible for cash back. Once your friend earns total ZingCash of 200 Rs. in his account, we will validate your referral bonus.
58. Is there any limit of friends I can invite from one code?
No. You can invite as many friends as you wish who are not registered with Zingoy.
59. I am not able to see the referral code; I can see ‘I am interested’ button. Am I not eligible to participate in refer and earn?
Of course you are eligible. We are rolling out this scheme for all our registered users in phases. You can click on the “I am Interested” button and we will know that you are interested and we will add you to our priority list and once the unique code is generated for you, we will send you an email within 1 working day about the same.
H. Support Questions
60. Why do I raise a ticket?
For any queries or clarifications we recommend you to raise a ticket Logging a ticket helps easy and efficient tracking of communication. When you log a ticket, a ticket number is generated & an email will be sent to your registered email address with the ticket number. You will be able to access your ticket from the support page. Once you’ve raised a ticket, sit back and leave your concerns to us. We’ll be sure to chase up your issues and get back to you at our earliest.
61. I’ve raised a ticket and it says in-progress for a long time. Why is this happening?
For certain queries, we are dependent on Merchant for a response, hence we do not close such tickets. We understand that a ticket in the same status can make one anxious however, we’d like to assure you that we are always working on chasing your cashback troubles away, just that some issues take longer.
62. In how much time will I get a response to my ticket/query?
Our support team will usually respond within a few hours. However, in some cases it can take up to 48 hours to respond to your ticket/query.
63. How long should I wait before I raise a missing cashback ticket?
Missing cashback issues can be really heartbreaking. However, it is important to determine if your cashback is indeed missing.
Let’s do a quick check:
- 1. Once you have purchased something via Zingoy (following the cashback recommendations) the transactions can take up to 72 hours (that’s about 3 days) to show up on your reports. So if it hasn’t been 72 hours yet (that’s about 3 days), we recommend you hold on just a bit, because your transaction may just be on its way.
- 2. For Freecharge, the transactions can take up to 30 days to show up on your reports. So do not panic just yet.
If you’ve made a purchase and you do not see transactions tracked within the suggested days,
then let us know right away and we’ll get right on it.
Do not wait for too long: Transactions that are missing for over 18 days cannot be tracked and hence one cannot raise a missing cashback ticket for clicks dating over 18 days.
I. My Account
64. Where can I reset my password?
You can click on ‘Edit Profile’ under the Profile page and reset your password
65. Can I change my personal details?
Yes, you can change your personal details by clicking on ‘Edit Profile’ on the Profile page.
66. Why do I need to provide my bank details? I am uncertain about sharing my bank details.
Once all your cashback crosses Rs. 100, you will have an option to credit it to your bank account. If you wish to choose it, we will need your bank details, so that we can transfer the money.
If you still have concerns and do not want to share your bank details, you can opt for purchase of vouchers/ gift cards from Zingoy.
67. I still have questions.
Please feel free to write us here.([email protected] ) Also, you can chat with us by just logging in your Zingoy account. We are now more accessible!