For the latest updates on January Amazon’s daily quiz answers, you can subscribe to our Zingoy Telegram channel by clicking the banner below. We always try to provide the quiz answers to users within 1-2 min of updated Amazon questions. You can also find various interesting blogs to read on Zingoy related to the latest mobile launches, movies, shopping, gadgets, and much more. So get all the Amazon quiz 15th Jan 2021 answers in one place. Apart from the Amazon quiz 15th Jan 2021 answers, you can also participate in the other Amazon contest which you can find the answer to here.
Amazon Quiz 15th January Questions with Answers
1) Koilwar Bridge, officially Abdul Bari Bridge, was recently opened to the public in which Indian state? Ans : Bihar
2) Under Project Loon, Google aims to provide high-speed internet connectivity in “remote and rural areas” using what? Ans : Helium-filled balloons
3) Which country announced mission Beresheet 2, intended to land a spacecraft on the Moon in 2024? Ans : Israel
4) Name this dish, a favourite of Nehru, Khrushchev and Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Ans : Butter Chicken
5) Name of this dinosaur comes from two Greek words meaning what Ans : Tyrant lizard
How to Play Amazon Quiz 15th January 2020?
You need to have installed the Amazon App on your mobile device. If not you can download it from the Google Play store.
Register yourself or login to start playing the Amazon Daily Quiz contest.
You can get all the Amazon Quiz daily by clicking on the left side of the navigation bar on your Android or iOS devices.
Amazon Quiz starts daily at 8.01 am in the morning and also there are other Amazon quiz answers which we keep you updated daily on our Zingoy telegram.
You will get 5 sets of questions for which you need to choose the right answers which you can get on Zingoy.