For the latest updates on February Amazon’s daily quiz answers, you can subscribe to our Zingoy Telegram channel by clicking the banner below. We always try to provide the quiz answers to users within 1-2 min of updated Amazon questions. You can also find various interesting blogs to read on Zingoy related to the latest mobile launches, movies, shopping, gadgets, and much more. So get all the Amazon quiz 18th March 2021 answers in one place. Apart from the Amazon quiz 18th March 2021 answers, you can also participate in the other Amazon contest which you can find the answer to here.
Amazon Quiz 18th March Questions with Answers
1) With an aim to create a digital infrastructure for Indian cities, the government has recently launched the NUDM. Expand NUDM
Ans: National Urban Digital Mission
2) The TGR63 molecule developed by the Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is a potential drug for what?
Ans: Alzheimer’s Disease
3) Which Indian company has recently raised $1.25 billion through the issuance of debt instruments?
Ans: Bharti Airtel
4) Name the car from this brand that went to space
5) Apart from God, and his son Jesus, how many fingers do the rest of these characters have in the TV show?
How to Play Amazon Quiz 18th March 2020?
- You need to have installed the Amazon App on your mobile device. If not you can download it from the Google Play store.
- Register yourself or login to start playing the Amazon Daily Quiz contest.
- You can get all the Amazon Quiz daily by clicking on the left side of the navigation bar on your Android or iOS devices.
- Amazon Quiz starts daily at 12 pm at night and also there are other Amazon quiz answers which we keep you updated daily on our Zingoy telegram.
- You will get 5 sets of questions for which you need to choose the right answers which you can get on Zingoy.