The Largest Coronavirus Vaccination Drive is now full-fledged in action throughout the country so get ready for vaccination. Many people have completed both the doses of vaccination while there are also people who are still waiting for their turn. After the 1st vaccine dose, you need to carry your vaccination certificate in order to get the 2nd dose so that authorities can verify you. After the 2nd dose, a new vaccination certificate gets generated called ‘Final Certificate’ because this is the only one you will need. Therefore, we bring to you the different ways in which you can download your and your family’s Covid19 Vaccine certificate online.
SMS Link to Download Covid19 Vaccine Certificate
After you are vaccinated, in around 30 mins you will get an SMS from NHP (National Health Portal) so keep this important message. Now, follow the below steps to Download Covid19 Vaccine Certificate from SMS Link so that you are good to go.
- Click on the link given in the SMS.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the ‘Certificate’ button which is on the right-hand side.
- Your certificate will open. Now, click on the download icon to download it.
Cowin Portal to Download Coronavirus Vaccine Certificate Online
Visit the Cowin Portal which you used to schedule your vaccination. Now, follow the below given instructions to successfully download your Coronavirus Vaccine certificate online.
- On the top right hand you will see the ‘Register/ Sign In yourself’ button. Click on it.
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘GET OTP’.
- Enter the 6 digit OTP to sign in.
- Click on the ‘Certificate’ button besides your name and it will be downloaded to your device.
Upto 17% off on Multivitamin Gummies + 42% Cashback
Aarogya Setu App to Download Covid19 Vaccine Certificate
To get your Covid19 vaccine certificate via Aarogya Setu App is very easy. Check steps below.
Upto 15% off on Vitamin C & Zinc Essentials + upto 242 Cashback
- Download the latest version of Aarogya Setu app.
- On the app’s homepage, on top right you will see the ‘CoWIN’ tab, click on it.
- Now, click on the ‘Proceed’ button below ‘Vaccination Certificate’ option.
- Enter your Beneficiary Reference ID and click on ‘Get Certificate’ to download.
Umang App to Download Corona Vaccine Certificate
You can also download your Corona vaccine certificate via the government’s all-in-one service app called Umang. Check steps below.
Upto 36% off on Ayurvedic Immunity Boosting Products + 42% Cashback
- Login to your Umang account via m-pin or OTP.
- Click on the 1st vaccine banner out of the many rotating ones on the homepage.
- Select ‘Download Vaccination Certificate’.
- Login to your Cowin account via mobile number.
- Select ‘Beneficiary Name’ from the given list.
- Click on ‘Download’. That’s it!
Have you taken the Covid19 vaccine? If yes, do share your experience with this vaccination in the comments below.
How to Download Certificate of Covid19 Vaccine Online?
we bring to you the different ways in which you can download your and your family’s Covid19 Vaccine certificate online.