50% off upto Rs 200 cashback for FirstEver PayPal Transaction
1st - 31st Dec, 2019
What you will get?
- Get Rs. 50% Cashback voucher up to RS 200 on your FirstEver PayPal Transaction.
How you will get it
- You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is valid only for new users’ first-ever transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
- Create your PayPal account -Shop on https://www.zingoy.com/
- Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option -Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added)You will receive an email notifying about the cashback in your PayPal account within 5 days of the transaction
- Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt)
- The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal -Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer can be availed only once per user -You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal.
- Once paypal account linked with Zingoy. You cant change or delink the paypal account.
- In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, the refund will be processed as per PayPal policies
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal.
- The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases.
- The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
- The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers
- All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.