For the latest updates on the January Flipkart Trivia quiz answers, you can subscribe to our Zingoy Telegram channel by clicking the banner below.
1) What do Kirana, Agra, Patiala, Gwalior signify in the world of classical music?
Ans : Gharanas
2) In which of these TV shows do you see Hugh Laurie play the role of a doctor?
Ans : House
3) Who was the lead actor in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s debut film as a director?
Ans : Salman Khan
4) Which Indian musician won a Grammy Award for the album ‘Winds of Samsara’?
Ans : Ricky Kej
5) Which actor was nicknamed “Jubilee Kumar” as he gave many silver jubilee hits?
Ans : Rajendra Kumar