Amazon Quiz Answers for Today 17th April 2020
1) Which was the first side to beat India in the current edition of the World Test Championship?
Ans – New Zealand
2) ‘Unlimited food for education’ is the tagline of which NGO which has distributed more than 5000 grocery kits during the COVID- 19 crisis?
Ans – Akshaya Patra
3) Maidan is an upcoming biopic based on the life of which famous football coach?
Ans – Syed Abdul Rahim
4) April 10th, observed as World Homeopathy Day is the birthday of which famous German physician?
Ans – Dr. Samuel Hahnemann
5) The logo of which of these apps on the Google Play Store features a heart along with a tick symbol?
Ans – Aarogya Setu
Get the opportunity to earn daily with the Amazon India quiz contest. Amazon India brings you the amazing jackpot offers to win every day it can be mobile phones, hard disk, earphones, television, electronics, etc from top brands and many more bumper prizes to be won. Amazon India jackpot quiz is only available for Amazon App users. Just install the Amazon India App and start playing for free from anywhere like home or office. Amazon India quiz starts daily from 8 am -12 noon.
How to Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon India App from Google Play Stores or Android App
- Sign up or log in to your Amazon account
- Once login you can check the homepage banner of the App click on Amazon Quiz for today.
- Now just start playing the Amazon quiz contest.