1) International Day of Human Space Flight is celebrated on April 12 to commemorate the first flight of which astronaut?
Ans – Yuri Gagarin
2) Dil Bechara is an upcoming movie, based on which book that was adapted for a Hollywood movie?
Ans – The Fault in Our Stars
3) What type of animal is a waterbuck?
Ans – antelope
4) The Jallianwala Bagh garden is located in which Indian city?
Ans – Amritsar
5) Which iconic ship went down in April 1912?
Ans – RMS Titanic
Get the opportunity to earn daily with the Amazon India quiz contest. Amazon India brings you the amazing jackpot offers to win every day it can be mobile phones, hard disk, earphones, television, electronics, etc from top brands and many more bumper prizes to be won. Amazon India jackpot quiz is only available for Amazon App users. Just install the Amazon India App and start playing for free from anywhere like home or office. Amazon India quiz starts daily from 8 am -12 noon.
How to Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?