Amazon Quiz Answers 6th August 2020 – Prize to Won Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1. ‘Paheli’ is a recently released song from which movie, based on the life of a famous Indian?
Ans – Shakuntala Devi
Q2. Soﬁa Kenin, the winner of the 2020 Australian Open women’s singles title, represents which country?
Ans – USA
Q3. What was the colour of the rare albino turtle recently spotted in the Balasore district of Odisha?
Ans – Yellow
Q4. Padmanabhaswamy is the tutelary deity of which royal family of India?
Ans – Travancore
Q5. To mark the date of the establishment of FIDE, United Nations celebrated July 20th 2020 as what day for the ﬁrst time?
Ans – World Chess Day
Get the opportunity to earn daily with the Amazon quiz contest. Amazon brings you the amazing jackpot offers to win every day it can be mobile phones, hard disk, earphones, television, electronics, etc from top brands and many more bumper prizes to be won. Amazon quiz is only available for Amazon App users. Just install the Amazon App and start playing for free from anywhere like home or office. Amazon quiz starts daily from 8 am -12 noon. Find the Amazon quiz answers for today 5 questions on Zingoy, As you can find all the right Amazon quiz answers around 8.02 am so keep checking the Amazon quiz contest daily over here and refresh your page so you don’t miss the Amazon quiz answers for 6th August 2020.
How to Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon India App from Google Play Stores or Android App
- Sign up or log in to your Amazon account
- Once login you can check the homepage banner of the App click on Amazon Quiz for today.
- Now just start playing the Amazon quiz contest.
Where to find the latest answers for Amazon Quiz?
You can find all the right Answers for Amazon Quiz 6th August 2020 at 8.02 am. With Amazon Quiz you can win various exciting prizes. Choose the right answers for the Amazon daily quiz and you can be the lucky winner. Amazon Quiz contest is live at 8:00 AM and it ends at 12:00 PM.
Top Blogs to Read During Lockdown Period
2020: 15 Best Free Online Certification Courses to take During Lockdown
2020: Best Work From Home Recharge Offers: Top 4G Plans by Jio, Airtel and Vodafone
2020: 10 Best Home Exercises to Keep Yourself Fit and Healthy during Lockdown
2020: 8 Best Apps for Ordering Medicines Online in India During Lockdown
Terms & Condition to Enter the Amazon Quiz
- This amazon quiz answers today Contest will commence on 6th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the amazon quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Exciting Prizes & Offers