For the latest updates on February Amazon’s daily quiz answers, you can subscribe to our Zingoy Telegram channel by clicking the banner below. We always try to provide the quiz answers to users within 1-2 min of updated Amazon questions. You can also find various interesting blogs to read on Zingoy related to the latest mobile launches, movies, shopping, gadgets, and much more. So get all the Amazon quiz 25th Feb 2021 answers in one place. Apart from the Amazon quiz 25th Feb 2021 answers, you can also participate in the other Amazon contest which you can find the answer to here.
Amazon Quiz 25th February Questions with Answers
1) A massive forest fire recently occurred at the Dzukou Valley, located at the border of which two Indian states? Ans: Nagaland-Manipur
2) Which artist’s portrait “Young Man Holding a Roundel” recently sold for $92.2 million at a Sotheby’s auction? Ans : Sandro Botticelli
3) What’s the name of the Declaration on Seafarer Wellbeing and Crew Change’, recently released by the global maritime industry? Ans: Neptune Declaration
4) What was the hiding place of this German-Dutch diarist of Jewish heritage? Ans: Amsterdam
5) Which piece in this board game can only move diagonally? Ans: Bishop
How to Play Amazon Quiz 25th February 2020?
You need to have installed the Amazon App on your mobile device. If not you can download it from the Google Play store.
Register yourself or login to start playing the Amazon Daily Quiz contest.
You can get all the Amazon Quiz daily by clicking on the left side of the navigation bar on your Android or iOS devices.
Amazon Quiz starts daily at 12 pm at night and also there are other Amazon quiz answers which we keep you updated daily on our Zingoy telegram.
You will get 5 sets of questions for which you need to choose the right answers which you can get on Zingoy.