1) Muhyiddin Yassin is the new Prime Minister of which country?
Ans – Malaysia
2) Powered by a brilliant showing from Sania Mirza, India made the world group playoffs of which tournament for the first time?
Ans – Federation cup
3) Which country became the first in the world to make public transport free?
Ans – Luxembourg
4) For its 2020 mission to which planet, did NASA name the rover ‘Perseverance’?
Ans – Mars
5) Hardik Pandya recently hit 158 off 55 balls in a T20 tournament named after whom?
Ans – DY Patil
Get the opportunity to earn daily with the Amazon India quiz contest. Amazon India brings you the amazing jackpot offers to win every day it can be mobile phones, hard disk, earphones, television, electronics, etc from top brands and many more bumper prizes to be won. Amazon India jackpot quiz is only available for Amazon App users. Just install the Amazon India App and start playing for free from anywhere like home or office. Amazon India quiz starts daily from 8 am -12 noon.